The mission of the Sea Aggie Former Student Network is to strengthen the unity of our Texas A&M University at Galveston graduates and students by promoting the involvement in industry professional events, networking, and career enhancement opportunities. The network will serve as a conduit of industry perception and provide conscientious assistance to the maritime & marine students. We will always endeavor to nurture, support, and integrate a versatile mix of professionals into the oceans of tomorrow.
The specific purposes of The Network are:
• Engage former students with the current student body
• Create a scholarship fund for the respective scholastic disciplines
• Establish a communication network among all students and graduates
• Advise the members and university on the current needs of the maritime industry through its communication network
• Coordinate with sister organizations to host, sponsor, and/or attend events to further the purposes of The Network
A nonprofit is as strong as the community that holds it up. Together, we can do more than we can do alone. Let's bring our abilities and passions together to affect real change.
There are many ways to join us and support our mission. Contact us to find out more about volunteer opportunities, fundraising events, and ways that you can get our message to your friends and family.
200 Seawolf Parkway, Galveston, Texas 77554, United States
Marine Science to National Security- Jill Brandenberger '93 & "01